Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life and Law School

So, pre-law school and pre-facebook during my myspace days I tended to "blog" about my random "thoughts and thinkings" about life in general. However, this past semester and even now I just have not had time to do that. I find that my status updates on Facebook provides a small insight into what is currently happening in my life but those are generally cut short due to the amount of text that is allowed to be posted.

On the eve of my final exams last semester and in an attempt to once againt prove to my husband that my amount of time spent in the library was nothing more than time spent in the library I came across the most wonderful blog. A blog written by a mother, like myself, who also is in law school. It was perfect and I spent hours reading her posts feeling that I was normal and the things I was experiencing were not out of context. Her blog is called Diary of a Law School Mom and if you so desire can be subscribed to at
http://diaryoflawschoolmom.blogspot.com/
She is in her final year of law school and with some pressing matters ahead of her was on the search for guest blogger. Naturally, I sent her an email from Denny's late last night, where I was attempting to read case after case on copyright law, and told her I was interested. I awoke this morning to good news that she would love for me to guest write on her blog. My crazy hectic life of working full time, going to law school at night, attempting to raise two wonderful children, and maintain a marriage somewhere in between is similiar to the life she leads.

So, I have created this blog so that she can link in the blog posts that I write and in addition can sporadically post about my crazy life. Mainly this is for the family and friends that I fail to keep in touch with and those whose phone calls that go unanswered or for the phone calls that I should be making but just don't have time to. Now, you can see what I am doing with my life, how the kids are doing, and everything in between.

I am still trying to come up with a clever blog name so for now it will be called "Tory's Trials of Life and Law School and the link for anyone who would like to subscribe is http://torystrialsoflifeandlawschool.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment